Poda Appsumo Lifetime Deal With Just $49 For Limited Time 2023: Poda makes creating beautiful visual roadmaps easy. Our intuitive interface allows you to map your ideas big or small, quickly and beautifully.
From project planning to brainstorming, to managing course notes, to marketing plans, to keeping your thoughts organized and staying focused on what matters most, to creating epic visual roadmaps… Poda is where it’s at.
Originally built to support modern product development workflows like Opportunity Solutions Trees, OKRs, and GIST planning, Poda’s visual roadmaps help keep you on the path toward your product’s north star.
But Poda is not only great for product management — it’s also great for any type of planning and helps put the “why” before the “what” when it comes to visualizing dependencies and highlighting the shortest path forward to meet each of your goals.
Don’t wait to try it for yourself at poda.io or check out our roadmap if you want to see what’s upcoming.
How To Buy Poda Lifetime Deal In AppSumo @($49)
- Visit the “Poda Lifetime Deal AppSumo” deal page.
- Wait for some seconds, An Discount popup will appear.
- Enter your Email to receive the exclusive benefits.
- Continue with the same email id.
- Get a 10$ discount at the end.
- Discount valid for new users only
Also Try: AppSumo Lifetime Deal With 10% Off For New Users
Plans & features
Deal terms & conditions
- Lifetime access to Poda Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Poda Plan updates
60-day money-back guarantee. Try it out for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
One-Time Purchase Of $49 –
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Guests
- Unlimited Projects
- Unlimited Nodes
- 1 Workspace
- Stacking info: Each additional code = an additional workspace (10 codes max)
Most of these deals will be sold out within one week of their launch on AppSumo. So be sure to grab them while you can.
Poda Lifetime Deal In Appsumo Plan $49
[…] will help you begin your marketing campaign confidently to reach your customers efficiently and ensure that they get exactly what they […]
[…] lightweight project management methods, from the agile top-down framework to bottom-up frameworks like Scrum and […]